Use of this Web site is governed by the following terms and conditions. Please read these terms and conditions carefully before accessing this site, as by accessing this site you will be deemed to have agreed to them. These terms and conditions are subject to change without notice to you, so we recommend that you review them regularly. If you do not agree with these terms and conditions, do not access this site.
Limited licence and use
Gillespie, Adams & Associates Incorporated (herein referred to as Gillespie, Adams & Associates) grants you a limited licence to display the contents of this site on your computer or other electronic device you use to access this site, and print, download and use the materials on this site solely for personal or educational purposes and for purposes of doing business with Gillespie, Adams & Associates, provided that the contents of the site are not modified in any way and that all copyright and other notices are maintained. You agree not to, directly or indirectly, attempt or actually disrupt, impair or interfere with, alter or modify this site or any of its content.
This site is for general information purposes only and is not intended to provide you with any personalized financial, insurance, legal, accounting, tax or other professional advice. You will not rely on this site as a substitute for independent research or for personal advice.
Nothing on this site constitutes an offer to buy or sell products or services of The Great-West Life Assurance Company ("Great-West"), its affiliated companies or suppliers. All products and services are subject to the terms and conditions of any applicable contracts and applicable laws. Great-West products and services and those of other third parties which may be referred to on this site are available only in jurisdictions where they may be lawfully offered for sale in Canada. Gillespie, Adams & Associates may only solicit the sale of financial products and services for which Gillespie, Adams & Associates has been duly licensed in the jurisdiction in which the sale occurs.
The use and content of this site, and the terms and conditions contained herein, shall be governed by the laws of the province in which Gillespie, Adams & Associates resides and you agree to attorn to the jurisdiction of the courts of that province.
If you are accessing this site on behalf of another party, you confirm that you are authorized to do so, and agree you shall be liable and will indemnify and hold harmless Gillespie, Adams & Associates and Great-West in the event the party you are acting on behalf of claims you did not have such authority.
No endorsement or approval of any third party or their statements, opinions, information, products, or services is expressed or implied by the contents of this site. To the extent any third party opinions or information are included on this site, they are provided for convenience only and Gillespie, Adams & Associates assumes no liability and does not approve or endorse such third party content, or warrant such content to be accurate, complete, reliable, verified, error free, or fit for any purpose.
Gillespie, Adams & Associates may utilize third party service providers to provide certain tools and/or programs, some of which may be housed on a third party server or on a site which has been independently developed by others. As such, while accessing this site you may be linked to such other third party servers. Access to other sites or use of any third party tools or programs on this site are subject to all terms and conditions found therein.
Privacy and Confidentiality
You acknowledge that Gillespie, Adams & Associates collects and uses personal information for purposes of providing the services described on this site. Gillespie, Adams & Associates is committed to respecting the privacy and confidentiality of information in accordance with applicable law. Gillespie, Adams & Associates has established and will continue to maintain appropriate safeguards to protect the security and confidentiality of personal information. However, you acknowledge and confirm that the Internet is not a secure medium where privacy and confidentiality can be guaranteed and that complete security and confidentiality of transmissions to and from this site over the Internet is not possible at this time. Your confidential use of the site cannot be guaranteed and you acknowledge that your use of the site (including information you transmit to the site) may be subject to access or manipulation by, or disclosure to, third parties. Without limiting any other disclaimer herein, neither Gillespie, Adams & Associates or Great-West shall be responsible or liable for any damages that you or any other person may suffer in connection with any such breach of privacy, confidentiality or security. If you are provided with a user name and password to access any part of this site, you agree to be liable for all uses of your user name and password, including unauthorized use without your consent and you acknowledge that Gillespie, Adams & Associates shall not be responsible to confirm the actual identity or authority of any user. Instructions provided pursuant to such user name and password shall constitute sufficient authority to Gillespie, Adams & Associates to execute any transactions directed thereunder. You agree to notify Gillespie, Adams & Associates immediately should the confidentiality of your user name and password be in jeopardy.
The security of e-mail communication cannot be guaranteed at this time. Any person wishing to communicate or send information of a private or confidential nature to Gillespie, Adams & Associates is encouraged to do so by other means.
This site has been developed by and is the property of Gillespie, Adams & Associates. All information and materials contained on this site are protected by copyright, trade-mark and other intellectual property laws of Canada and other countries, and are the property of their respective owner(s). Subject to the limited licence to use this site as described above, no person may copy, redistribute, reproduce or republish in any form, or link to this site or its contents in any manner whatsoever, including by way of hyperlinks or framing, unless that person has obtained the prior written consent of Gillespie, Adams & Associates. Any infringement of the rights of Gillespie, Adams & Associates may result in appropriate legal action.
Gillespie, Adams & Associates owns or has obtained the right to use by licence or otherwise the trade-marks, logos and domain names used on or in connection with the goods and services that it provides and displays on this site. The trade-marks are protected by Canadian and foreign trade-mark laws. All rights reserved. The display of trade-marks on this site shall not in any way be construed as an implied licence to use such trade-marks. These trade-marks may include, without limitation, Great-West and the key design, which are registered trademarks of The Great-West Life Assurance Company, and Quadrus Investment Services Ltd. and design, which are registered trade-marks of Quadrus Investment Services Ltd.
- The content of this site is provided solely for personal and educational purposes and for purposes of doing business with Gillespie, Adams & Associates and is subject to modification without notice to you. While information posted on this site is believed to be reliable and accurate at the time of posting, Gillespie, Adams & Associates does not guarantee, represent or warrant that the information contained on this site is accurate, complete, reliable, verified, error free, or fit for any purpose.
- Nothing on this site forms a contract, or a part of any contract, other than as it relates to the use of this site. In the event of a conflict between the information contained on this site and the terms contained in any products or services offered by Gillespie, Adams & Associates or a third party, the terms of such products or services will prevail.
- Neither Gillespie, Adams & Associates or any third party, make any representations or warranties, express or implied, regarding the usability or condition of this site, that this site will operate uninterrupted or error free, or that this site will operate in combination with any services or software used in connection therewith or that it shall be viewed consistently with all browser software or that any communication transmitted to or from this site is private, confidential or secure.
- GILLESPIE, ADAMS & ASSOCIATES EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE WARRANTIES AND CONDITIONS OF MERCHANTABLE QUALITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, COMPATIBILITY, TIMELINESS, SECURITY OR ACCURACY, AND ANY REPRESENTATIONS, WARRANTIES OR CONDITIONS THAT MAY ARISE FROM A COURSE OF DEALING OR USAGE OF TRADE.
- YOU ASSUME FULL RESPONSIBILITY FOR RISK OF LOSS OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE. Without limiting the generality of the foregoing, you acknowledge and agree that neither Gillespie, Adams & Associates or any third party, shall be liable to you for loss of data, computer time or any loss or damage of any nature whatsoever arising out of or attributable in any manner whatsoever to your use or inability to use this site for any reason whatsoever or to any action or inaction on the part of Gillespie, Adams & Associates or for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages, even if Gillespie, Adams & Associates has been advised of the possibility thereof, including but not limited to lost profits, lost opportunities or business revenues, loss of goodwill, or failure to realize expected savings.
- This site contains links to other sites which sites are not maintained or controlled in any way by Gillespie, Adams & Associates. Links to such sites that are not maintained or controlled by Gillespie, Adams & Associates are provided for convenience only and are not to be construed as an endorsement by Gillespie, Adams & Associates or any other party of the products, services, advice or opinions or any other content of such sites. Access to or use of sites to which links are provided are subject to the terms and conditions of such sites.
For more information concerning the terms and conditions of use of this site or to request the authorization to reproduce or distribute the content of this site or any part thereof, please contact your financial security and investment representative.