Committed to Your Privacy
Your privacy is fundamentally important to our business, as our relationships are built on trust. We respect this and want you to be aware of our commitment to protect the information you share while visiting our website and in the course of doing business with us.
How we Collect, Use and Disclose Your Information
When you do business with us, you share personal information so that we may provide you with advice that best meet your needs. We assume your consent for our company to use this information in an appropriate manner. We may use and disclose this information in order to:
- Communicate with you in a timely and efficient manner
- Consult on your estate, financial, employee benefit plan or personal taxes
- Inform you of changes to legislation, products and opportunities that may be of interest to you
- Process your application for investments, insurance or employee benefit plans
- File your tax return
- Evaluate claims and underwriting risks when required
- Detect and prevent fraud
- Analyze business results
- Act as require or authorized by law
What we will not do with your information
We do not sell client information to anyone. Nor do we share client information with organizations "outside of our relationship with you" that would use it to contact you about their own products or services.
We Strive to Protect Your Personal Information
Our advisors and suppliers who are granted access to client records understand the need to keep this information protected and confidential. We've also established physical and systems safeguards, along with proper processes to protect client information from unauthorized use.